Most orders will be shipped via FedExor USPS unless specified differently by customer, or if size of shipment requires product to be shipped by truck via common carrier.
Shipments will usually be processed within 1-2 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) upon receipt of order and payment.
When using expedited shipping method such as FedEx 3-Day or FedEx Next Day, please remember that our warehouse requires one business day for order processing. Thus, expect a FedEx Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed. For 3 Day, look for the package after 4 days.
We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays & holidays.
Any e-mails received during these days will be answered ASAP. Any orders received during these days will be prioritized and shipped within 1-2 business days.
Tracking number will be emailed by FedEx to customer after the item has been picked up by FedEx.
We are not responsible for shipments which are delayed due to invalid information given by the purchaser or causes beyond the control of our carriers, including, but not limited to the following: Acts of God, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, air traffic control delays, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to events such as weather phenomena and natural disasters.
For over-sized, over-weighted or palletized product, we ship using common carriers which may result in an additional charge. If an additional charge for shipping is necessary, you will be contacted and that fee will be processed prior to product being shipped out.
All returns must be authorized through Indoor Comfort Supply. Any non-authorized returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Please request a Return Authorization # by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 602-997-1256. Then download and fill out the Return Authorization form Here. The Return Authorization form must accompany the returned item(s) or they will be treated as a non-authorized return.
Product mistakenly purchased through misinformation given to a member of our sales team is the responsibility of the purchaser and is subject to the "non-defective return policy". Refused shipments will be treated as a non-authorized return and the buyer will be charged for the cost of the return shipping plus the 15% restocking fee. Damaged or Defective Items:
1. If, upon delivery, an item is defective we may, at our option, provide a replacement part(s) or replace the entire item.
2. At our option we may require that a defective part(s) or the entire item be returned to us or we may require pictures showing the defect that we may then use to send to the manufacturer to resolve this issue and avoid similar issues in the future.
3. Defective items may only be returned for replacement with a like item.
4. We are not responsible for items damaged during shipping. Please contact us within 2 business days of receipt and we will assist you with filing a claim with the shipping company or postal service.
5. Please take pictures of the item and the packaging to document the damage for the shipping company or postal service.
Non-Defective or Damaged Items:
1. Merchandise must be in unused, un-assembled, original condition, in its original packaging with all packing materials, and any instructions present.
2. Merchandise and packaging must be in original condition.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or partially refund in cases where the merchandise does not meet these criteria.
4. Subject to a 15% restocking fee.
5. All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
6. Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
Return Authorization Form
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact our Customer Service: 1.602.997.1256 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday, Arizona Time. Contact Us
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.