Updated 3/25/21 **UPDATE - We will no longer be able to replace shipments due to THEFT (ie. "Porch Pirates") once marked as delivered by the shipping carrier. Please watch your tracking information closely and be available to take delivery of your package in a timely manner.**
***BETWEEN MARCH AND AUGUST WE EXPERIENCE A VERY HIGH VOLUME OF ORDERS. SHIPPING LEAD TIME CAN INCREASE TO OVER 72 HOURS DURING PEAK SEASON***
- Most orders will be shipped via FedEx or USPS unless specified differently by customer, or if size of shipment requires product to be shipped by truck via common carrier.
- Shipments will usually be processed within 1-2 business days (does not include weekends or holidays) upon receipt of order and payment.
- When using expedited shipping method such as FedEx 3-Day or FedEx Next Day, please remember that our warehouse requires one business day for order processing. Thus, expect a FedEx Next Day shipment to arrive two days after the order was placed. For 3 Day, look for the package after 4 days.
- We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays & holidays. Any e-mails received during these days will be answered ASAP. Any orders received during these days will be prioritized and shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Tracking number will be emailed by FedEx to customer after the item has been picked up by FedEx.
- We are not responsible for lost packages due to theft once marked as delivered by the shipping carrier. Please watch your tracking information closely and be available to take delivery of your package in a timely manner.
- We are not responsible for shipments which are delayed due to invalid information given by the purchaser or causes beyond the control of our carriers, including, but not limited to the following: Acts of God, riots, strikes or other labor disputes, air traffic control delays, disruptions in air or ground transportation networks due to events such as weather phenomena and natural disasters.
- For over-sized, over-weighted or palletized product, we ship using common carriers which may result in an additional charge. If an additional charge for shipping is necessary, you will be contacted and that fee will be processed prior to product being shipped out.
- Applicable fees and/or deductions from refund amount may apply in accordance with our full Shipping & Returns policy.
- All returns must be authorized through the Returns Portal Link or by calling us at 602-997-1256
- Any non-authorized returns are subject to a restocking fee.
- Product mistakenly purchased through misinformation given to a member of our sales team is the responsibility of the purchaser and is subject to the "non-defective return policy".
- Refused shipments will be treated as a non-authorized return and the buyer will be charged for the cost of the return shipping plus a restocking fee.
Damage in shipping:
- All items that are shipped out from Indoor Comfort Supply are in new and unused condition.
- If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, please inspect the contents for damage to the product. Often damage will occur to the package but the contents will be fine.
- If you do receive a damaged item in a damaged package, please contact our Customer Service immediately at 602-997-1256.
- We will contact the shipper and file a damage claim.
- We will arrange for return shipping of the damaged item.
- Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the shipper.
- Once a damage claim is made and accepted by the shipper, a claim number is generated. At that time Indoor Comfort Supply will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
- Please contact us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
Damaged or Defective Items:
- If, upon delivery, an item is defective we may, at our option, provide a replacement part(s) or replace the entire item.
- At our option we may require that a defective part(s) or the entire item be returned to us or we may require pictures showing the defect that we may then use to send to the manufacturer to resolve this issue and avoid similar issues in the future.
- Defective items may only be returned for replacement with a like item.
Non-Defective or Non-Damaged Returns:
- Please use the Returns Portal link found in your shipping confirmation email.
- Merchandise must be in unused, un-assembled, original condition, in its original packaging with all packing materials, and any instructions present.
- Merchandise and packaging must be in original condition.
- We reserve the right to refuse or partially refund by restocking fee in cases where the merchandise does not meet these criteria.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Buyers are responsible for all return shipping costs.
For questions regarding products, order delivery, or returns, please contact our Customer Service:
1.602.997.1256 8AM-4PM Monday-Friday, Arizona Time. Contact Us
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are volume based.